- Setting up of comprehensive and conversational voice user interfaces (dialog and flow design) for the Swiss market (french-speaking)
- Execution of usability testings
- Researching and creating internal overviews and analyses
- Support for UX design in a multimodal context
- You are enrolled in one of the following fields of study: Linguistics, German, French, Phonetics, Computational Linguistics, Communication Sciences, Psychology, Social Sciences or Human Factors at a German university.
- Your native language is German, French or Swiss German
- Because our company language is English you can express yourself fluently.
- You combine your enthusiasm for languages with technical affinity.
- Speech, voice control and VUIs are part of your passion!
- You enjoy texting.
- You already have very good MS Office skills, or you can learn them quickly and independently.
- You work goal-oriented, organize yourself independently and like to work in a team.
- You are curious and interested in further development of your personal skills.
- We offer a position as a working student in a team with dynamic colleagues.
- You can spice up your budget above average
- We work remotely as well as on-site in one of our offices (Berlin, Bonn, Munich).
- As a company that is passionate about languages, we never lose sight of all our employees - we maintain open and friendly communication with flat hierarchies.
- We allow and encourage initiative and create an environment in which everyone feels safe to fully contribute and realize ideas and opportunities at any time.
- We live our team spirit across locations in regular team events and larger team offsites.