Working Student (m/f/d) for Voice User Interface
Working Student München
- Creation of comprehensive and conversational voice user interfaces (dialog and flow design)
- Carrying out usability testing
- Researching and creating internal overviews and comparisons
- Organizing voice meetups or other voice events
- Planning and execution of internal team events
- You are enrolled in one of the following fields of study: Linguistics, German Studies, Phonetics, Computational Linguistics, Communication Sciences, Psychology, Social Sciences or Human Factors at a German university.
- Your native language is German and you can express yourself fluently in English (written and spoken).
- You combine your enthusiasm for language with technical affinity.
- Speech, voice control and VUIs are part of your passion!
- You enjoy texting.
- You already have very good MS Office skills, or you can acquire them quickly and independently.
- You work goal-oriented, organize yourself independently and like to work in a team.
- You are curious and interested in further education.
- Our team makes us special! We believe in our abilities and in our great culture.
- Everyone can contribute!
- We have faith in you and your potential to revolutionize our marketing activities.
- Intensive onboarding plus buddy program.
- We encourage initiative and create an environment where everyone feels safe to implement ideas.
- We accomplish great things and are free to manage our time.
- 20 vacation days (as a working student).
- A flexible working time model that allows for hybrid and office-based work.
- We welcome team time in our Munich Office.
- Enjoy exciting benefits such as Headspace and Blinkist accounts, lunch allowance, company health insurance and retirement plans.