Voice Designer (m/f/d) / Voice User Interface
Permanent employee Full-time Remote
- Create comprehensive and user-centric voice user interfaces
- Design and independently implement voice applications for IVRs (Interactive Voice Response), voice assistance solutions, and Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa applications
- TTS tuning: refinement and customization of automatically generated prompts
- Usability testing
- Heuristic analysis of speech solutions
- Consulting and training
- Image and brand design of voice applications
- Workshops at customer sites throughout the DACH region
- You combine your enthusiasm for languages with technical affinity or strategic strength! You have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Diploma degree with a focus on linguistics, phonetics, computational linguistics, communication sciences, or related fields.
- Speech, voice control and voice user interfaces are part of your passion! Whether you translate conversations into structure, create phonetic analyses in Audacity and Praat, or let Alexa turn on your desk light. In short, you love language
- You can write and think through conversations. In general, you really enjoy writing speech dialogues.
- You would like to share your expert knowledge about speech, speech processing, and interfaces, and can also imagine doing so in guided workshops in front of large companies.
- What does the future hold? In terms of conversational AI, there's certainly a lot more to come. You want to be part of this development and actively shape it.
- Therefore, you are curious and interested in continuing your education regarding the latest state of the art.
- You have profound German and English skills and can talk shop with colleagues in both languages, as well as explain projects and ideas to our customers in such a way that we can inspire them across the board.
- Working together is important to you. You love what you do and look forward to working with your colleagues.
- Our team makes us special! We believe in our abilities and in our great culture.
- Everyone can contribute!
- We trust in you and your potential to revolutionize the market of charismatic voice assistants.
- Intensive onboarding plus buddy program
- We encourage initiative and create an environment where everyone feels safe to bring ideas to life
- A flexible working model that allows for hybrid and office-based work
- We accomplish great things and are free to organize our time as we see fit
- 30 vacation days
- We welcome team time at one of our locations (Berlin, Bonn, Munich)
- Enjoy exciting additional benefits such as Headspace and Blinkist accounts, lunch allowance, corporate health insurance, and a company pension plan